Information we collect
When you visit Exastax website, we collect the following information from you:
- The domain name you access the internet from
- The date and time you access our site
- The website you visited to link directly to our website
Exastax collect information from you directly when you provide us with personal information when you fill in your details in the form at ‘contact page’ or/and leave your details to download content. Then, we collect the following types of data from you:
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number (if you provide)
- Job Title (if you provide)
If you choose to send an e-mail containing personal information, then Exastax will only use the collected information to respond to your message.
How we use information
Exastax may use software programs;
- To analyze how visitors interact with its website and what kinds of information better serve their interests
- To further improve our website and make it easier to use by identifying system performance or problem areas
- To monitor network traffic and protect the security of our website by detecting and preventing unauthorized attempts
Exastax does not share and sell personal information or transfer it to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
What are the Cookies and What are they Used for?
Cookies are small piece of data stored on hard drive of your device or computer, on the browser or network server.
The cookies are used for;
- Distinguishing you from other users and provide a more customised browsing experience
- Improving the service quality by increasing the functionality and performance
- Providing legal and commercial security for you and for our company
What type of cookies do we use?
- Functionality Cookies enhance the performance of the website by keeping your preferences. These cookies keep information about your preferences history (language, location etc.) to remember you and they allow us to provide more personal user experience.
- Targeting Cookies are used to deliver you a more relevant content. These cookies can be used for targeted advertising or measuring the effectiveness of a promotional campaign. This information is used to enable our website and the advertisements displayed more personalised to your interests. They may be used to remember the sites you visit in order to determine which e-marketing channels are more efficient and allow us to reward partners and external parties.
- Session (Transient) Cookies are used to remember users on a website so any page changes users make is recognised. Session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are not kept after the browser is closed and they do not gather any data from the user’s devices.
- Authentication Cookies store session login information on the users browser after a successful login.