It is no secret that the growing customer power is pushing the companies to provide the best customer service in addition to high-quality products. As customers are used to receive ‘perfect’ service, it is very easy to lose them with a slightest hitch in their purchasing journey.
In this customer-oriented world, even if your products and services are satisfactory, you need to make sure every aspect of your sales cycle is flawless, manageable and scalable. One of the pre-requisites to ensuring top-notch customer service is having accurate and up-to-date information about your clients. Physical address is one of the key components that makes up customer identity. Although the immediate benefits might not be crystal clear, it’s imperative to have a clean and up-to-date database of addresses. Lets explore some of the advantages of possessing up-to-date and accurate customer address records.
The benefits of a clean & up-to-date address database
As mentioned earlier, address is an essential part of customer identity. Inaccurate address data can result in shipment delivery to the wrong address or incorrectly post-coded correspondence, which might cause customer frustration, missed sales opportunities, damaged customer loyalty and tarnished brand image.
The business value of accurate customer address data:
- Saves time and money on returned shipments, undeliverable packages and failed delivery fees
- Enhances the effectiveness of data analytics: accurate data can be used in location analytics to see where your customers are based
- Improves customer service and brand perception
- Improves the effectiveness of direct marketing activities
- Address auto-complete with automatic real-time verification enhances the customer journey on your website and results in better online checkout and registration experience. Moreover, it ensures that the data entered into your database is accurate upon entry.
- Accurate GeoCoordinates help further improve customer satisfaction through faster deliveries and better optimized routes for your delivery fleet.
With Exastax address validation solutions, you can focus on your core business and let us take care of improving your address data quality. Our transparent and invisible cloud and on-premise address verification service enables you to effortlessly reap the aforementioned benefits. Contact us for more information.